Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Grateful Wednesday

                                           
                     
Yesterday you were asked to write a list of 15 things you are grateful for. 
Today... I want you to try to choose at least 5 things from your list and write a good sentence about each in your notebook. Try to tell why you're thankful for each of them.  

When you write your sentences, remember to start each with a capital, end with a period or ! and print neatly. 

Please finish your sentences by Friday and send me your typed work or a picture of printed work by email, (just like you sent your letter to me last week.)  😊😊😊
_________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some of mine:

 💛💚💜 Some Things I am Grateful for: 💜💚💛
                                     by Mrs. B

1. I am really grateful that I live with my husband and other family members so I have wonderful company every day. 

2. I am grateful that the weather is getting warmer and sunnier so we can be outside walking and riding bikes for fun and exercise.


3. I am grateful that I get to see most of my awesome students when we Zoom chat together. 💛


4. I am grateful that I have yummy and healthy food to eat each day like fruit smoothies, fresh bread, salads and anything cooked on the barbeque.


5. I am grateful for CHOCOLATE!!


6.  I am grateful for music to listen to because it helps me feel happy each day. 🎝🎶🎜🎕 


7. I am extremely grateful to all of the essential workers! They are INCREDIBLE!! ❤️💛💚💙💜
___________________________________

Math - If you haven't finished your Telling Time pages in your duotang yet, please try to do that today. I will be putting a link in the Blog post tomorrow that you can click to find the answers and you will be able to mark your work and see how well you did. 
🕓      🕘      🕚      🕒       🕠      🕞      🕘

If you are finished, go on to the next part of your duotang (after the blue page) and start thinking of things we use MONEY for. We will be making a big list together at our Zoom next week. You can go on ahead and start the Money work pages too.

Here are the Canadian coins:

AND of course... remember to 
READ, READ, READ, READ, READ, READ!

✅20 MINUTES 
OUT LOUD TO AN ADULT
GOOD FIT BOOK (not too easy, not too hard)



















                  

No comments:

Post a Comment