Thursday, May 28, 2020

Zoom, Work & Play Thursday

                                                                       
Hi there my little Worker Bees! I hope you all have a fantastic day and try your best to BEE your best!⭐⭐

Let's start off with a funny little video song that my sons used to drive me crazy singing when they were younger. Maybe you've heard it before too, but it's fun to listen again!



Now you'll probably have that song stuck in your head all day! hahaha 😉

-------------------------------------------------------------

All right, time for some work! Let's begin with MULTIPLICATION MATH.

Continue in your duotangs and finish pages 22 and 23

If you practice skip counting by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's and 6's (up to 6 x 9) this will really help you learn your TIMES TABLES ( that means Multiplication Facts).

Prodigy Math can always be a choice when you're done your Math workbook. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
Next, let's get some of your ALL ABOUT     (your name )____
WRITING done. Remember... it's easier to do a few good sentences each day rather than having to do them all at one time. 

If you need the sentence 'starts' again, here they are...

 I want you to send this to me when you are done so please work on it this week and finish by Friday. Put the title at the top of your page and then copy and complete each sentence. Think about your answers before you write them - try not to just write the easiest thing you think of!

  ALL ABOUT   _______________________
                               (your name)
1. I am afraid of __________________________________


2. I am proud of __________________________________


3. I don’t believe in ________________________________


4. I worry about ___________________________________


5. I am good at ____________________________________


6. I have trouble ___________________________________


7. I wonder _______________________________________

8. I care about _____________________________________


9. Something that makes me laugh is ___________________

10. Something that makes me sad is ____________________

11. Something that makes me angry is __________________
--------------------------------------------------------------
           
And finally .... don't forget to READ!


Go to the Scholastic Learn at Home link at the top☝
1) Click on Grade 3-5 ( choose this to read this with your adult today! ) 
2) Click on Week 1
3) Scroll down to Day 2
4) Click on Fiction : Clean Start  ( A story about a boy who builds a robot to do his chores, but ends up helping someone else in a much better way. 💙💜💛💚)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Zoom link for today. Remember to bring your device ( phone / IPad ) for the KAHOOT today, if you can.
Bring your 4 coloured papers if you don't have a device to use. 


Topic: Thursday ZOOM & KAHOOT 
Time: May 28, 2020 10:00 AM Vancouver

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92788644571?pwd=ODF5RDZUSlJwSlZkdTJPT2lPRlN1UT09

Meeting ID: 927 8864 4571
Password: 445712




No comments:

Post a Comment