Tuesday, May 26, 2020

NEW STUFF TUESDAY! *



Happy Tuesday! Happy Zoom Day! Can't wait to see your awesome faces smiling back at me! 😊 10:00! Read through the Blog and you will find the Zoom Link! 
____________________________________

New MathMULTIPLICATION

Today we start learning about Multiplication. Please watch this little video to help you understand what it is. 





When we multiply, it is the same as adding groups of the same number together.  

2 X 5 = 10     means the same as      5 + 5 = 10

The  X  means GROUPS OF 

Do these practice questions in your notebook. BE NEAT!
1.   3 x 2 =   ðŸ”»ðŸ”»  +  ðŸ”»ðŸ”» + ðŸ”»ðŸ”»           

2.   1 x 5 =                         

3.   3 x 4 =                         

4.   3 x 1 =                         

5.   3 x 3 =                         

6.   2 x 5 =                         
      
7.   4 x 2 =                          

8.   4 x 3 =                         

9.   4 x 1 =                          

10.  4 x 0 = 

11.  2 x 3 =

12.  5 x 2 = 

13.  2 x 4 = 

14. 2 x 1 =

15. 2 x 0 =                       


Go in your Math duotang and check out the section after the yellow paper. This week I want you to begin to work on these practice pages. 

-------------------------------------------------------------
New Writing - I want you to send this to me when you are done so please work on it this week and finish by Friday. Put the title at the top of your page and then copy and complete each sentence. Think about your answers before you write them - try not to just write the easiest thing you think of!

It may be a lot to do all at once, so I suggest that you do 3 or 4 sentences each day. This should help you keep your writing neat and careful. 


  ALL ABOUT   _______________________
                               (your name)
1. I am afraid of __________________________________


2. I am proud of __________________________________


3. I don’t believe in ________________________________


4. I worry about ___________________________________


5. I am good at ____________________________________


6. I have trouble ___________________________________


7. I wonder _______________________________________

8. I care about _____________________________________


9. Something that makes me laugh is ___________________

10. Something that makes me sad is ____________________

11. Something that makes me angry is __________________
-------------------------------------------------------------
New Reading - Go to the Scholastic Learn at Home link ↑
1) Click on Grade 3-5
2) Click on Week 3
3) Scroll down to Day 14
4) Click on Roaring Back - an article about Grizzly Bears.
    There's a great video included there, as well. 
               


I'm bear-y excited about seeing you at the Zoom today! 
Here's your link ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment