Friday, April 3, 2020

HAPPY SNOWY FRIDAY!

Well it doesn't look much like Spring outside TODAY, but by next week I'm sure it will arrive and we'll finally be able to be outside and enjoy some sunshine. I hope everyone has had a chance to login and try Prodigy Math, Get Epic books and Typing Pal. I'm giving you this week to just check them out and then starting on MONDAY I'll give you some things I want you to do each week. I've added the link for Scholastic Learn at Home to the Learning Links on the side and it's a great one to check out too!


SCIENCE FUN WITH MYSTERY DOUG
We all love MYSTERY DOUG in class and now you have the link to explore any topic you like. There are so many cool things to learn about. NEXT TUESDAY there is a special MYSTERY DOUG... a live version of his show that starts at 10 am ( YOU CAN EVEN WATCH IT IN YOUR JAMMIES! ). Click on the link below to enjoy his LIVE SHOW.


Science Icons for PowerPoint
          mysteryscience.com/live







If you're looking for something fun and active to do on this snowy day (or ANY day!) here are some neat sites to check out. 

Follow Along Dances for PE- DANCEPL3Y

Go Noodle Families https://family.gonoodle.com

P.E. with Joe @ 9 am YouTube - Monday to Friday




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARE YOU READY TO TRY A ZOOM ?

On Monday I think we should try our first ZOOM chats! 
For this first time, I've put you in three groups so we can learn and practice how ZOOM works. I hope you can join at the time I've selected, but if it doesn't work please let me know over the weekend and I'll try to switch you. Once we learn how, we'll try with bigger groups and then the whole class, hopefully. 

Monday @ 9:30 :  Alexia, Emma, Lily, Jaxson, Jaxon

              @11:30 :  Adalia, Kathy, Merrick, Bryant, Zac, 

              @1:30 : Louise, Shaneya,Tommy, Selen, Josie, Julia

              @3:00 : Sebastian, Leif, Ezra, Khale, Easton

I will send parents the ZOOM meeting invitation that you just need to click on to join. Just go to your Apps and download Zoom.us /Download before Monday morning and your child will be ready to go. 

Have a wonderful weekend! Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment