Thursday, April 9, 2020

'LET THAT SUN SHINE' THURSDAY!!

Welcome to a beautiful day! I loved seeing so  many of you on the ZOOM today with your crazy hats and your pets. We have a special weekend coming up and I hope you'll have a wonderful Easter with the family in your own home. I know that you may be missing your grandparents, cousins, aunties, uncles and friends ... I am too, but we're doing what we need to do so that everyone will stay well and it will help us make the time apart shorter.  If your family is on the Beattie Facebook page you may have seen my Easter storytime on Monday night, but if you didn't I'm posting it here. It's one of my favorite Easter books and I didn't want to you to miss it. (If the video DOESN'T work for some reason, ask your parents to go to the Beattie Elementary School-Official Site on Facebook and it's there). 

                          THE EASTER EGG FARM


I won't be posting on the Easter weekend but I hope you'll be sure to read each day, write a little bit or make your 'THANK YOU' poster for our Essential Service workers, practice telling time on a clock with hands and play some games with your family. I've registered everyone in Raz-Kids now so I'll be e-mailing your Password Symbol to your parents today. You'll love Raz-Kids and it'll give you a lot more choices of things to read!

Our next ZOOM will be on Tuesday morning at 10:00 and it will be bring a Joke or Riddle Day! 

***Our regular ZOOM days will be Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 starting next week so plan to join us as often as you can. 

Have a happy Easter weekend and remember... SOME-BUNNY misses you! (ME!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment