Wednesday, April 29, 2020

'Write to Me' Wednesday



Happy Wednesday my little Worker Bees! Have I told you lately how much I miss you guys? Well... I do! ALOT!

So... I would really love it if you wrote me an e-mail  ( lbymoen@sd73.bc.ca) or a little note or a letter ( maybe your adult could take a picture of it and email it to me).  You can write it in your notebook or on a different piece of paper or just on the computer. 

I'd love to hear about how you're feeling and what you've been doing at home. I've written a little letter to you to show you how to set your letter up.  Try to include the 5 parts in your letter to me. 


Heading :     Print the date on the top right side.

Greeting :     Start with Dear [name]
, 
Body :           Write your message in good sentences with interesting details.

Closing:       This is how you end your letter.  Some closings are:

                      Best wishes, or From, or Sincerely yours, or Take care,

Signature:    Sign your name underneath the closing


April 29, 2020 

Dear Super Star Student,

Did you know that I love spending time in the beautiful outdoors? A few days ago I went for a bike ride with my husband and my 20 year old son Josh (who is really tall).  The sun was shining and there was a warm breeze. On our bike ride we rode along by the river and saw several birds. One had bright blue feathers and seemed to be watching us closely. I wonder if it had a nest of eggs nearby? 
On the way home, I was wondering what YOU have been up to. I miss hearing about your days and am wondering what activities you have been doing? This week I want you to choose something fun to do with your family and then write me a letter about it. Pick a day that works for your family. I am excited to hear back from you! Please send your letter to me by e-mail.

Thinking of you with a smile,
Mrs. B 💗.

I can't wait to get your letters! Please try to e-mail them to me by Friday afternoon so I can read them and write back to you. If you need the weekend to finish it, please ask your adult to message me and let me know.😊
____________________________________

Remember to: Read to your Adult for 15-20 minutes and do at least 20 minutes of Math (*Telling Time* practice sheets in your duotang book) today too.

Mystery Science Link - Doug has a new video to check out this week:
 Why Do Birds Lay Eggs in the Spring?







No comments:

Post a Comment