Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Welcome to Mrs. B's Hive!

Welcome to Mrs. B's Hive  ...  the place where all of you will soon BEE finding all kinds of information... activities to do and websites to explore.  I'm just getting started and appreciate your patience, but this will be the place to check in and find out what the class is up to each day. You will see the login links for Prodigy Math, EPIC books and Mystery Science listed to the right. Your child will need their own Username and Password for Prodigy Math, so I will send those out in a personal email to each of you before tomorrow. There are so many more things that I look forward to sharing with you and the kids, but I'd like them to explore these sites and get comfortable with them first off. And please remember...  do what is best for you and your family. Stay well and tell my little worker bees "Hi!" from Mrs.B.     ***Just thinking about doing a trial ZOOM chat with whoever wants to try on Friday at 1:00. How do people feel about helping their kids to give it a go? It's new for me too, but I'm game if you are! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. B. Zac and I are available for a trial Zoom chat on Monday if you didn't get that done on Friday. Let us know!!

    -Jenn and Zac

    ReplyDelete